One My Pet’s Health and I.D. Records
- 3.5’ x 5.0” Passport Size
- 32 Pages made with stitched binding – no staples
- Keeps your pet’s health, medical and identification information in one convenient location.
Two Fire Emergency Stickers
- Place stickers on front or rear doors or windows or one on the electric utility meter of your house.
- In case of a fire, firefighters will attempt to cut electrical service to a building if possible, allowing them to easily see the Emergency Sticker.
Two Home Alone Wallet Cards and Three Key Tags
- Alerts emergency workers of pets “Home Alone” in the event you are involved in an accident or become ill or incapacitated or hospitalized.
- Simply place Wallet Card with your drivers license alerting emergency responders of names and phone numbers of family or friends who have agreed to care for your pet in your absense.
- Place Key Tag on all Key Chains to alert emergency responders to check for wallet card in wallet or purse.